Thursday, December 24, 2009

where am i heading towards

hi friends!!!! after exams i was waiting for someone's call in the night and while doing some time pass on the computer i suddenly came to this website.There was always something in my mind to share with you all so i created an account and here i am writing my very first blog.
"where am i heading towards" This question comes in every bodies mind when your life is just going,without much of your control. It may be going good or bad, but it is not going according to you and to be honest you do not know in yourself what really your accordance is?
I think everything has happened good in my life till now. But i really don't know that how is it going good? I mean it has to be on a wrong track as par my attitude towards it. Sometimes it gives me the illusion that i am really very good, but in deep inside i know there is something wrong with all this. I am supposed to be much batter. I want to come out of my hibernation. I really want to do at least something. I don't want to take advantage of my life going fair with me. And today on this night of Christmas, I want to take the resolution of at least doing something. Because "ideas can't work unless you do".

1 comment:

  1. nice work as its ur 1st blog....but plzz check out the spellings..it really gives the -ve impression.....

    ReplyDelete